AERIAL INSPECTION AND CONSTRUCTION DOCUMENTATION
- AERIAL CONSTRUCTION DOCUMENTATION:Drones can be used for site selection, surveying, and real-time job inspection for Investor Reports, Progress Documentation and site monitoring. Another significant benefit is that the cost of using drones is minimal compared to alternative methods, in man hours alone.
- AERIAL AGRICULTURAL CROP ANALYSIS: Precise and efficient aerial NDVI imagery enable farmers to make very accurate yield projections and adjust for issues such as planting machine setting calibration, irrigation, and application of pesticide.
- AERIAL INSPECTION: Wind turbine inspection, Structural inspection, Thermal loss inspection, Insurance loss and property inspections,
- AERIAL 3D MODELLING: We utilize an automated flight control systems which allows us to capture and create 3D models from the air.
Using a feature called point of interest, we can focus on a building, area or subject. We can then circle at a fixed height and distance from the subject, while capturing many high resolution stills at fixed intervals. These are then fed into software which allows us to build an accurate 3D model of the subject which can be used for many types of analysis, as well as being exported to other 3D and engineering programs in a number of formats. See example HERE 3D model of Ketchum Church
Edited Video Reports
Model in 3D PDF
Visual Spectrum Images 4K Resolution
3 5th Generation UAV's (Drones)
2 Experienced/Licensed Pilots
Visual Sensor (Camera)
* FAA licensed and registered pilot in command.Trust your next project to an experienced,
professional crew and insure the results you want without any risks or hassle.
Contact Us Today